If your visa or other entry clearance for the United Kingdom (UK) has been refused, you may wish to make an appeal to the Asylum and Immigration Tribunal (AIT).
You may have questions about appealing against a visa refusal or an in country Home Office decision for Further Leave to Remain, for instance:
- Who can appeal?
- How do I make an appeal and where will it be heard?
- Is there a time limit and can I appeal beyond the deadline?
- How much does it cost and do I need an Immigration Adviser?
- Who decides the outcome of an appeal and can the decision be challenged?
- What happens when the Entry Clearance Manager receives my appeal?
For information on attending an Immigration Surgery to discuss your appeal, and to receive regular Free updates in the Immigration Matters Newsletter, enter your name and email address in the boxes below and click 'Submit'.